Consult & Chemical Peel
If you have skin concerns with hyperpigmentation, acne, scarring, fine lines, wrinkles and/or uneven skin tone, then a chemical peel is a great option for you. A chemical peel is a skin-resurfacing procedure in which a chemical solution is applied to the skin to remove the top layers. The skin that grows back after a chemical peel is smoother and younger looking. At allure, we have a wide variety of chemical peels designed to target different skin concerns. We need to first consult with you to best decide what peel is best for you. Please book a consult to learn more about chemical peels.
Chemical Peel Prep:
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure 7 days before and after treatment
- Avoid Retin-A or any form of exfoliating 7 days before treatment
- Use a pharmaceutical skin care regimen to prep skin 4 weeks before treatment. Pre- procedure kits are sold at Allure Az.
- Accutane/Trentinoin other photosensitizing medications
- Currently sunburned or tanned